- Spaghetti pasta
- Baby spinach
- Purple cabbage
- Tomato based sauce (I use Passata)
Cook pasta, drain and set aside
Thinly slice beef into small pieces, cook in a pan and set aside
Finely chop baby spinach and purple cabbage, then set aside
Spirilise zucchini into noodles (if you don’t have a spiriliser you can grate zucchini) and set aside
Now it is time to create the meal, this will only take a few minutes.
- Heat a pan with coconut oil or butter/li>
- Once pan is hot, add cooked spaghetti pasta and zucchini noodles
- Then immediately add baby spinach, purple cabbage, cooked beef pieces and a splash of the tomato based sauce
- Give everything a good mix up for 1 minute, then serve
Tip: I like to get all the ingredients ready and portioned out into individual serves. Then cook 1 or 2 serves of the pasta dish at a time. It only takes a moment to cook each serve, so you can have the whole family cooked for in no time.